Matcha green tea recipes to aid weight loss and boost your health!*
How to Prepare Matcha Green Tea
1. Heat a tea bowl with some hot water
2. Swirl it around then dump it out
3. Use a tea spoon to add the TEAZEN Organic Matcha
4. Pour some hot water and use tea whisk to break up clumps
5. And ensure a smooth consistency
6. Then whisk until frothy
• Pink Coconut water
• TEAZEN Organic Matcha mix (1 tsp Matcha + Hot water)
1. Mix all ingredients together in glass cup.
Matcha Chia Seed Pudding
• 1 Cup Non Dairy Milk
• 2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
• 1 1/2 tsp TEAZEN Organic Matcha
• 1/4 C Chia Seeds 50g
• Kasha aka toasted buckwheat groats
• Seasonal Fruit
• Cocoa Nibs
• Hemp Heart
• Maple Syrup
1. Blend the milk, Syrup and TEAZEN Organic Matcha together in a blender till smooth. Pour the milk over the Chia seeds
2. Top with desired fruit and/or other Superfoods
Gluten-Free Mini Matcha Crepe Cakes
• 3 eggs
• 1/2 cups milk
• 1 3/4 tablespoon sugar
• 1 cup rice flour
• 1 tablespoon TEAZEN Organic Matcha powder
• 2 tablespoons butter melted
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 cup whole fat Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup whipping cream (or coconut cream)
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Melted dark chocolate
1. Combine TEAZEN Organic Matcha and all crepe ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour batter through strainer and let it rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Add all Whipped yogurt ingredients to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or use a hand mixer.
3. Pour a small amount of crepe batter onto a heated frying pan and cook on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter
4. Set crepes aside to cool. Once they have cooled down, spread each crepe with whipped yogurt, stacking them on top of each other.
5. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and freeze for 4 hours.
6. Cut off the four sides to create a square cake. Then cut this into four equal squares.
7. Pour chocolate over the crepe squares and let it dry.
8. Sprinkle with TEAZEN Organic Matcha powder.
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.